#UNLITTER is a nonprofit that promotes "a global movement of humans doing good” through events, educational content & community action. #UNLITTER empowers individuals to live more conscious and positive lives.
The #UNLITTER Movement started in 2016. The movement does more than encourage people to pick up litter - our main goal is to increase environmental awareness and educate people on how to live sustainably + positively, without buying new products.
Join our global movement as a member of our team! Gain experience working with a nonprofit and with project management - creating an education . Please note that the desired qualifications are not required, if you are interested you should apply. This internship is volunteer based.
www.unlitter.org | @UNLITTER
Hour Expectations (flexible): 3-5 hours per week, with 1-2 weekly meetings. Different roles will require different time requirements.
- Craft and maintain positive public image of #UNLITTER
- Formula and execute PR strategies and build the #UNLITTER Brand
- Manage external PR (newspapers, magazaines) and create longlasting relationships with journalists
- Work directly with social media team to promote #UNLITTER iniatives and promote within our own channels as well as external channels
- Experience with Wix website building
- Google Drive/Microsoft Suite
- PR/Journalism/Editing Experience
More about us
Committed to attracting and retaining a diverse team, #UNLITTER will consider your experiences, perspectives and unique identity in the application. Even while protecting the planet, we are committed to creating a team that is inclusive, equitable and welcoming.